Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25k -£28k per year
Available: Now: please apply.
Are you a marketeer looking for your next big challenge?
We are Baltic Broadband, leaders in Digital Connectivity. We provide a range of wired and wireless Broadband packages to businesses throughout the region, priced competitively and delivered within days, our high speed Internet services help transform businesses.
We operate a national connectivity network of devices, a large Internet of Things (LoRAWAN) network (for connected devices) and specialise in the high end engineering of the internet in order to personalise it around our customers requirements (such as low latency connections for gaming, gambling and virtual reality applications).
Do you love helping people get better connectivity? Are you a passionate marketer who loves connecting people with better, higher performing internet?
Are you enthusiastic about social media, online marketing, and content creation?
Baltic Broadband are looking for a digital wizz to create engaging content for it’s websites, creating effective marketing campaigns while influencing the market.
You will manage our multiple social media channels, enhance our online presence, and organically grow followers as well as executing the wider marketing plan and budget.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a strong interest in digital connectivity, an excellent understanding of all major social media platforms, and can contribute and execute creative ideas.
- Working within an agreed marketing plan and budget, executing agreed campaigns and producing assets.
- Working closely with the Sales Director to create content (photography, videography, editing, creative copywriting)
- Using adobe suite & canva to create infographics, sales banners and engaging interactive posts in-line with brand guidelines
- Assisting with calendar campaigns and contributing innovative marketing ideas
- Graphic design of assets including, email footers, website updates, print including menu design, invitations etc
- Working with the Sales Director to make updates to the websites
- Management of all social channels (Currently Instagram, Facebook, TikTok & LinkedIn)
- Paid social & search advertising
- Creating and scheduling email campaigns
- A passion for social media with an excellent understanding of social media platforms
- Strong English and copywriting skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work on several projects at once
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time management and organisational skills
- Creative thinker who contributes strong ideas
- Proactive, creative and enthusiastic approach to everything you do
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Adobe suite & Canva
- Photography & Photoshop
- Video Editing
- Graphic Design
- Relevant Bachelor’s marketing degree (digital preferred)
To land this gig, you’ll need to have experience with most of the above and show that you can perform well in this very broad and busy role as you will be working in a small but fun and friendly local Liverpool business whereby it’s all hands to the pumps as we expand into the next chapter of our business.
How to Apply:
Please send a CV and a cover letter, detailing how your skills and experience match the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org